Camp Vogelsang – Church – Jupiler Cantine – Cinema – CMC/MHK – Depot 31

From 1950 – for 55 years – Belgian troops were stationed in Vogelsang, the former NS-fortress, built in 1934/1935 by Clemens Klotz, architect from Cologne. In 2005 the Belgian Army left Camp Vogelsang (Kaserne Van Dooren) high above the Urftsee near Gmünd in the Eifel region. The photos show some traces of the Belgian occupation period.

Advertisements

Kommentar verfassen

Trage deine Daten unten ein oder klicke ein Icon um dich einzuloggen:

WordPress.com-Logo

Du kommentierst mit Deinem WordPress.com-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Twitter-Bild

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Twitter-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Facebook-Foto

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Facebook-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Google+ Foto

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Google+-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Verbinde mit %s